On Monday, 4 September 2023, Diponegoro University held the 2023 Audit Entry Meeting of Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan Republik Indonesia (BPK RI) at the Chancellor’s Meeting Room in the Widya Puraya Building, Undip Tembalang. The entry meeting starts at 11.00 WIB with remarks from Prof. Dr.rer.nat. Heru Susanto, S.T., M.M., M.T., as Deputy Chancellor II of Diponegoro University.
This entry meeting is carried out in a Compliance Audit of Revenue, Expenditure, and Asset Management framework at Diponegoro University, Subsidiaries, and Other Related Agencies from 2022 to 2023.
In this entry meeting, Mr. Cornell, as Deputy Person in Charge from BPK RI conveyed several things, namely:
1. Introduce the team that will carry out the audit at Undip;
2. His hope is that the audit by the BPK will run smoothly;
3. Prioritizing communication during the audit between BPK RI and Undip;
4. Support regarding requests for data, information, and so on during the audit;
5. The audit must be carried out in accordance with the BPK RI SPKM (quality assurance system).
They were then followed by the direction from Deputy Chancellor II, namely that Undip employees maintain their integrity as Undip employees. He also hopes that the results of this audit will be useful for improving the governance and accountability of Diponegoro University.