Tasks and Functions of The Internal Supervisory Unit of Diponegoro University
The tasks of the Internal Supervisory Unit (SPI) of Diponegoro University are:
- Assisting the Chancellor in fulfilling the responsibilities of managing Diponegoro University.
- Assisting the Chancellor in improving good governance, the effectiveness of management control processes, risk management, implementing organizational ethics, and measuring the performance of Diponegoro University.
- Providing early warning.
- Directing management attention to environmental changes, risks that arise, and other things that affect the performance results of Diponegoro University.
- Provide an assessment of the conditions and recommendations to achieve the University’s goals effectively and efficiently.
- Accompanying and give consultation to the unit.
- Identify the opportunities in increasing savings, efficiency, and effectiveness.
The functions of the Internal Supervisory Unit (SPI) at Diponegoro University are:
- Carry out internal supervision to achieve effectiveness, efficiency, the security of assets and administrative documents, as well as to increase compliance with laws and regulations.
- Analyzing and evaluating the achievement of goals and targets for all divisions/units in Diponegoro University;
- Conducting examinations in both reviews and non-academic audits.